Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introduction

---
My name is Ben. I am 25 years old. I come from south of France, in a little city between Nice and Saint Tropez.
I actually work in a reserve to protect wild animals.

I decided in August to travel over Atlantic ocean to USA to learn specific scientific english.
But before integrate University, I should know how to speak better English commun language.
I've suscribed in an English intensive program named CESL. It has a very good reputation around the world. Many people from a lot of countries are studying here.

I met so many people coming from all around the world that I happy to be here only for that point.
I know I could travel a lot and find somewhere, a friend a met in USA. And I will take my time to do that.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I hope you find what you're looking for. It sounds like fun. Good luck learning English.

Ben said...

Thank you for your support :)