Sunday, November 16, 2008

My liberty

----
Do we have enough time to live ? Ah! such a good question !
We work, take care of our family, have to buy something to eat, pay the bills, clean the house ... what else ?
So much people claim they have no time to take a nap or watch a movie. And they are right. This is modern life. Too much things to do, and no time to waste.

That's why I take my time all days. Each day God accords to me, I take a few minutes, or one hour to take care of myself. This is very important for me. What ever I do, the most important is : according time to be in peace with my own spirit. I can go on Internet, playing poker or watch the news. I can go in the forest and look at wild animals. I can read the newspapers and improve a bit more my english skills. Or I can sleep.
Maybe sometimes, I take too much time ... but the more I take my time, the best I feel good. And this is the only way I found to stay in peace with myself.

Life is short. And I take it easy.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like you. Whenever I read the things that you write I can't help but smile and think "this is so Ben."
And "he is so French."
I agree with you as well. We need to enjoy the days God has given us on earth. (I tend to stress a lot though, I need to work on that).